Kiki's Last Dinner in Hawaii
It's Kiki's last night here with us. Trey was really craving some Italian food so we decided to go try a place called Buca di Beppo that I had heard great things about. Aunt Terry decided to sit this dinner out and just have some left over lasagna. I wasn't exactly sure how dinner was going to go because we were leaving later than normal and Riley hadn't taken a nap. Luckily when we arrived at the restaurant we only had to wait about 3 minutes for a table. The hostess asked if we had eaten there before and I replied no. Little did I know that answer got us a tour through the kitchen. It was really cool and Trey loved every moment of the tour. Trey and I haven't been able to find a good Italian restaurant since we've lived here and the second we sat down at our table Trey knew we found a great spot. Buca di Beppo is family style dining, so the portions are huge. A small order feeds 2-3 people. Of course instead of us split...

Comments
Post a Comment