My Big Girl

I can hardly believe that in two months my first born will be 3!  Where has the time gone.  I swear she wakes up taller everyday.  She is growing like a weed these days and her appetite definitely goes along with that story.  We just upgraded her out of her toddler bed into a full size bed.  She was more than thrilled with the change.  Riley even picked out her bedding set which was none other than Dora the Explorer.  I didn't want a themed bedroom for her, but she desperately wanted a Dora bedding set and who was I to refuse her request?  Plus Trey reminded me that when Riley outgrows her Dora phase that she will have two younger sisters who will probably still be loving Dora.  I need to take Riley shopping for some new clothes because she's getting so tall that her shirts and shorts and getting too short!  Here are a couple of shots that I took of Riley this week.  Where has my little baby gone?  She looks so big to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiki's Last Dinner in Hawaii

Thank Goodness for Daddy

Trees, Fruits, and Flowers