Sonogram

I had to go in today for a sonogram to find out just how far along I actually am in this pregnancy.  I was pretty excited to get to see baby #3 and find out when we can expect him/her to grace us with his/her presence.  Normally you only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks, but since we couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat at my last appointment I got to have an extra ultrasound to find out how big the baby is measuring.  It was a relief to see the baby moving all around on the ultrasound screen.  The baby had a strong heartbeat of 170 bpm.  It was pretty high because the baby was really active.  As of today I am measuring 12wks 3days which puts my new due date on May 28, 2011.  So I am two weeks behind what we thought I was.  I guess I found out I was pregnant super duper early!  I am just happy that everything looks good with baby #3.  Now I just have to wait until January to find out the sex!  Any guesses?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiki's Last Dinner in Hawaii

Thank Goodness for Daddy

Trees, Fruits, and Flowers